Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Technologically Unsavvy

Rebecca, the original blogger in the family started this whole network of blogs: Brilliant in the Basics (hers); More Like the Basics (Sylvia), Nothing But the Basics (mine), and then today, Barry's new blog, Why Just the Basics? Here I am thinking what a great idea to blog about my life, share it with my kids and anybody else who might look in on occasion, and I'm learning a new skill.
It seems to be working pretty well, although I can't seem to upload pictures or make my website as intricate as any of the other kids, when Rebecca informs me that it works better to blog in Microsoft Live Writer than to blog on the internet. I don't have a clue what she's talking about. I go to My Programs on my Start menu, and I see nothing about Live Writer. So I am continuing to write on the internet. But my real question is, did she hack into my computer to know what I am using to write my blog? Maybe I'm in over my head....

2 comments:

  1. Mom- Dave can get you a copy of Microsoft Live. But you can also blog in Word and then upload it to your blog. I haven't done it but this morning I was using Word and I noticed it was an option! Did you see that Larry is blogging now too? Hilarious! I hope Dad is starting to feel better- talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why, pray tell, is it hilarious that I am blogging??? :-)

    ReplyDelete