Sunday, January 24, 2010

Natalie

Natalie has come to live with us, of course her mom and dad came along too. But she has finally started to warm up to me. Yesterday when she came into the room where I was working, I turned around, opened up my arms and she ran straight into them for a hug. There is nothing quite like having grandchildren! It makes you remember how sweet your own children were as toddlers and elementary age kids and realize how quickly time passed. But back to Natalie - she and Tinker have a special relationship! Tinker loves to play with Natalie using his toy...he growls at her when she tries to get it, but really he's just in for the fun! And they do have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! Both baby and dog are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Natalie has grown so much since I last saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, joy, joy!! That's what grandchildren and dogs give us.

    ReplyDelete