Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow! What a Saturday!

It's hard to imagine that last Saturday we were dealing with the effects of 5 inches of snow and ice and today it is 60 degrees and sunny! I bought flowers to put on the porch, because even though the grass is still brown and the leaves have not budded yet, we need a little spring with color!

I have finished the shopping, now will continue the baking. Cookies, which I love to bake, are my downfall however, because everytime I pass by the counter with the cooling racks, I do a double check on the quality control aspect. Where is my self-control? Cookie Wednesday, as alluded to by Rebecca, and discussed at length by Amy, absolutely would not work at my house. There would be too many Wednesday binges for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think cookie M, T, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun is what's called for!

    ReplyDelete