Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Monday, So Good To Me (The Mamas and the Papas)

A holiday - and I was teaching school to make up the snow day we had in January:( But when I got home, I painted my bedroom! It is such a beautiful color - it's hard to describe, but when the room gets put back together I will take a picture and post it. The color is actually custom matched to an old chip that came off the trim in the living room. When I saw that color, I knew it was what I wanted for the bedroom, so Eli, my friendly paint man at the neighborhood Ace, was able to match it exactly! Eli's grandfather built the house we live in and he remembers playing in the house when he was a kid. He has some pictures, but I haven't seen them. Next time I'm in the store I'll have to ask him. We live in what's called the "Cowan" house, and the store is Cowan Ace Hardware!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's really interesting. If walls could talk....
    Look forward to seeing the pictures--I regret that we've not been able to come out to visit you and see your house and what you've done with it. Maybe once we get Melba patched up we can make that happen. We are itching for a long road trip.

    ReplyDelete