Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Weeks Go So Quickly

Saturday the weather was spring and I baked all day. Sunday was an open-house for Bradley...lots of fun, lots of people, lots of smiles. Monday Bradley was set apart as a full-time missionary by President Johnson. (His son's last area in his mission was Tumwater, WA.) John, Sylvia, and I went. It was a very nice evening. Tuesday morning John, Barry, and I took Bradley to the airport. Not too many tears. Bradley was anxious to get going. Today Bradley reported to the MTC - we assume he got there, though we haven't heard from anyone! Guess I could call Lloyd's sister and find out how things went taking him. And tomorrow is already Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday again. Where does the time go? And Sunday is already February 28, then Monday is March 1st. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. The older I get the faster time seems to go by...SOMEBODY STOP THE MADNESS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete