Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Preprospectus Finished

Preprospectus is finished, printed, in the envelope, addressed and sealed for mailing tomorrow (by John who runs so many errands for me.) I thought it was done Saturday, then decided to reread last night one more time. I made some more revisions, then printed all 37 pages....then I realized I had not included the running head (although my head certainly has felt like it was running, and not necessarily in straight lines either). So-o-o after working 3 hours last night, I put in another 3 hours tonight....I decided I better check the references one more time to make sure everything cited in-text was listed in the Reference List and vice-versa. It was not - so I revised again. Then I skimmed the paper one more time and realized it stops abruptly. I did NOT write any more. I called it quits and sent a cover letter stating that I would probably add a chapter at the end tying it all together and discussing areas for further research. Now we'll just wait and see what the feedback is. In the meantime, I'm going to get my presentation ready for Saturday and start writing the first chapter for real. But I think I'll take some time to spend with Bradley this weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One step closer to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must feel like such a relief! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete