Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally Got Some Pictures Posted

I finally posted a few of the pictures we took at the airport Tuesday morning with Bradley. We have not heard from him yet, but we did get an email from the MTC saying he had checked in, so we assume all is well. Although, when I cleaned his room Saturday, I found numerous items that I wondered if he wasn't supposed to have taken them with him. I tried to help him pack on Monday night before he left, and he didn't want my help. So I left him alone... :)

This week, I have to get down to the business of doctoral work again. My dissertation chair, Marla, says I need to revise my preprospectus. Darn. I've ignored it for a week, but now I really have no excuses. Plus they just raised the tuition a bunch, so I've got to get done or I'll never recoup my costs. Not that you can put a price on an education, because I have learned so many things, but I really would like to make a little more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment