Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Downloaded Windows Live Writer

Rebecca showed me windows live writer while we were in Hattiesburg and explained that it was more flexible that blogging directly into blogspot.  So-o-o I am trying it out!  Here are some pictures from Easter:

Natalie trying to open the door to go out!

Easter 2010 004

Melanie’s Dad enjoyed himself!

Easter 2010 013

The HUNT has begun!

IMG_1523

A pastel-yellow family affair!

IMG_1542

Melanie enjoying the afternoon!

Easter 2010 015

Okay – so now I can blog, insert picture, blog, insert picture, etc.  I see I can add a hyperlink also.  Hm-m-m, I’ll have to think about which link to include.

Now, I better go get the house cleaned for the housekeeper tomorrow!  I’ll add more pictures later.

Definitely, this is easier than blogging straight.

2 comments: